Brandi has been a bibliophile since she was a child. Her love for books comes from her grandfather who instilled in her a love for reading and lifelong learning at a young age. Reading is a passion of Brandi’s and she loves reading as part of her self- care routine! Brandi enjoys getting lost in the world of books and encouraging others to read as well.
Her favorite authors are Rysa Walker, Denise Grover Swank, Jean Grainger, Luanne Rice, Kristin Hannah. She is a member of the Ravenclaw house.
When she is not reading, editing, or teaching you can find Brandi:
- tending to her indoor garden,
- listening to Jazz music,
- creating Mixed Media art,
- drinking green tea from one of her collection of mugs,
- watching Dr. Who, Star Wars, or Marvel tv shows and movies,
- hanging out with her bestie, and
- snuggles with her extensive collection of #stuffierescues!
Brandi’s love for reading and helping others is what drew her to helping authors with their manuscripts. In 2020 Brandi began Brandi Reads Reading Services. Brandi is a Beta reader, ARC reader and proofreader for several prominent authors. She loves helping authors tend and cultivate their manuscript to help their novel be the best that it can be.
Please visit Brandi’s Reading Services Page for services offered, rates, deadlines and other pertinent information.